Don’t Get Tricked by Steam Cleaning, Treat Yourself to Chem Dry’s Hot Carbonated Extraction!
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2023
Regularly cleaning the surfaces in your home is essential for your wellbeing. It removes dirt and stains, eliminates allergens that can contribute to allergies or illness, and overall makes your space healthier for you and your family. All cleaning methods are not created equal however, and getting your carpets, hardwood floors or upholstery cleaned by traditional steam cleaning methods can cause more harm than good. Read on to learn how Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonated Extraction process is safer and more effective than traditional steam cleaning.
Why Steam Cleaning Is Not the Best Option for Your Home
Steam cleaning is a popular method of removing dirt and stains from the surfaces in your home. But, did you know that it may be causing more harm to your home than good? Here’s how:
- Pre-treatment for steam cleaning involves spraying your carpet with a cleaning solution to break down dirt and stains, often using harsh chemicals that are harmful to your children or pets.
- Hot water is then ejected from the steam cleaner at high speeds to both lift the stain and disinfect the surfaces in your home.
- Finally, a vacuum-like machine is used to extract the water from your carpets once they have been cleaned.
While this method has been used for years, it is not the most effective way to deep clean the surfaces in your home. Not only are harsh chemicals used that are dangerous for both humans and pets, but more water is used than necessary to dilute the chemicals which makes drying surfaces difficult. This can lead to waiting days for your home to fully dry and can even cause mold and mildew to build up beneath the surface of your carpets.
Choose Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonated Extraction Instead!
Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonated Extraction process is not only safer for your home and family, but also more effective than traditional steam cleaning practices and won’t leave excess water or residue behind. Here’s how Hot Carbonated Extraction works:
- A green certified, eco-friendly carbonated cleaning solution is applied to the surface being cleaned. The carbonation in the solution brings dirt and stains to the surface of your carpets or upholstery.
- The solution is then agitated using a brush to lift the dirt and stains effectively, without using harsh chemicals to eliminate them.
- An extraction process is then used to lift both the solution and any dirt or stains from the surfaces in your home.
Because of the faster drying times that Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonated Extraction provides, the green certified, safe cleaning solution that is used, and the fact that Hot Carbonated Extraction lifts and removes stains just as easily as steam cleaning does, treat yourself to a Chem-Dry clean today. Call your local Mario's Chem-Dry at (619) 892-7061 for a free quote or to schedule an appointment today.
BACK TO BLOGS